Friday, November 4, 2011

"The Talk"

Hi! Today after class, and last night while doing the reading, I kept having strong impressions that there is no set time when a parent should have "The Talk" with their kids. I believe that if a parent is in tune with the spirit, and has opened necessary communication lines with their kids, that they will be notified what and when they need to discuss certain things with their kids. Some children may need a whole lot of talking to, others not. Talking to kids about sex is all about being in the 'right place at the right time. I don't think its crazy to rely on the spirit to know when.

On another note, I really liked the things we learned concerning fidelity this week. My favorite thing I read was the quote that said, "The grass is greener....on the side of the fence you water."
I'll probably make a sign that says that and hang it in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment